a. Listen and complete the cloze test PDF
b. Discuss and answer the following questions:
- Why is privacy online different than it is in the real world?
- How is nearly everything we do online documented and analyzed by companies?
- Why is our data important to the success of online companies?
- What can we do to understand how our data is being used and make choices to protect it?
Cloze Test: Read the text about Alan Turing, and choose the word which best fits each gap:
a. Match words with definitions
b. Play the game and link titles with facts!
c. Read and discuss about: Nine facts ‘The Imitation Game’ got wrong about Alan Turing
a. After watching the movie discuss with your classmates and answer the following questions:
- Do you think that Walter knew of what happened in Stepford before he decided to move there with his family?
- Do you think some of the men were pushed into the process or did they all participate willingly? And Walter?
- Ira Levin wrote this story in 1975, when robots weren’t so advanced and often humanlike as they tend to be now. Humanlike robots fulfilling our “every” need. Do you think we’re really heading the way described by Levin?
- Would you like living in Stepford? Why?
b. Write a film review. Follow these steps here
a. After watching the video, write a 100 words paragraph about the origin of the word robot.
a. Listen and fill in the gaps:
b. Five-Speed Listening
c. Class discussion
What are the pros and cons of these things being connected to the Internet?
Complete this table with your partner: