Write a film review. Follow these steps:
- Name of film
- Setting (where does the story take place?)
- Time (when does the action take place?)
- Genre (comedy, drama, etc)
- What is the film about? (Describe the story in three or four sentences)
- Main characters (names; their attitudes to each other; their character traits)
- Problem (what is the main problem that the story deals with?)
- Events (the main things that happen; how the characters try to resolve the problem(s))
- What message is being told?
- What is your opinion?
- Would you recommend the film? Why?