a. Read and listen the definition of Identity Theft
b. Listen, take notes and answer the following questions:
- What does having an identity mean?
- Is our identity secure?
- What can we do when our identity is established?
- What do criminals do when they steal a person’s identity?
- Why are sensitive documents at risk? How can we keep them safe?
- How do criminals use phone calls, emails and fake websites to fool people?
- Why is it important to review bills and bank statements?
c. Read the text and check your answers